\ CENTRAL ASIA DENTAL EXPO
Please visit official website www.cadex.kz
4th International Dental Exhibition CENTRAL ASIA DENTAL EXPO
DATES: October 17-19, 2019
VENUE: Almaty, KAZAKHSTAN
It is the leading dental exhibition in whole Central Asia.
Almost 200 exhibitors from 20 countries like Kazakhstan, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Canada, Slovakia, Israel, China, Korea, Pakistan, India, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey, UAE, Thailand ext. will be exhibiting at CADEX 2019
Exhibition will be visited by almost 6000 professional visitors from Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan.
During the exhibition will be held 4th International Dental Symposium on following topics: therapy, surgery, orthodontics, child dentistry, orthopedics.
Almost 600 dentist from all cities of Kazakhstan, also Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan will take part at this symposium.
Exhibition is supported by:
- Municipality of Almaty city
- United Kazakhstan Dental Association, Uzbekistan Association of Dentists, Kyrgyzstan Association of Dentists, Tajikistan Association of Dentists
- Kazakhstan is the heart of Central Asia and a huge country, one of the ten largest countries in the world, occupying almost 3 million square kilometers.
- A country showing stable economic growth.
- A country where during last years the number of dental trade companies increased by 55%.
- Attractive conditions for doing business.
- A stable political and economic situation, attract entrepreneurs from neighboring countries (Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan). There are no industrial enterprises producing dental products in this vast territory, and by entering this undeveloped market, you can be sure in success of your products.
- There are almost 100 distributors of dental products in Kazakhstan and 250 distributors in Uzbekistan, Kyrgyztan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan.
Exhibiting at CADEX 2019 could be good opportunity:
- to extend your business scope and find new distributors in Central Asia.
- to have B2B meetings with distributors of Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
- to find new partners
- to demonstrate trends in the industry;
Shell scheme stand- 250 USD /m2
Raw space- 210 USD /m2
Registration fee- 350 USD
Ms Saule Nursapayeva